HELLO :]
Today send sis to sku.
Den went to mit Peiwen at 1pm(:
Heehee i was late ag :X
Go macdonald eat lunch.
I only drank green tea.
Cuz wan bankrupt liaos lerhs! X.X
So mus save every cents i have xD
After that at dere do hwk.
First tym so guai sia :P
Shocked the both of us :P
Cuz we spent 3hrs dere doing hwk!
Without talking and only do hwk! xD
But den hor we do each others hwk :P
I help her do maths ws (:
And then she help me do chi ws (:
YESYES! CHINESE HOMEWORK FINISHED! :P
Hehehehe, although not done by me! xD
Sit until wan cramp lerhs den left mac.
Den go walk walk around JP ag.
Talk and walk and talk walk (:
And then bused home :D
Banana is petty.
And not so pretty.
She is a pervert
AS she loves panties.
Credits: CAMELIA TAY HUI YING! xD
I can no longer feel it anymore.
And never will feel it anymore
I had given up ever since.
I'm gonna live happily everyday.
Cause you no longer exist in my heart.
Labels: I've think alot and yes, happy is the word :P