27th Oct 09 TuesdayLast day of camp.Got 10km walk.Habourfront all the way to PasirPanjang.Hehe, great achievements! (:Was really really tired.Cuz feet was burning..But lucky got rain(:So weather not so hot.Suprisingly, saw 2 monkeys doing that thing :OAnd JQ say: cnnt say nvr watch porn liaos *dots.Tiring but quite fun(:Better den staying at campsite playing games.Walked all e way back to campsite.Den play water bomb:PAfter tt, debrief.Den go change into camp tee.Super big lorhs! xDCuz i go take size L! haha:PBused back yuanching, den dismissed dere(:28th Oct 09 TuesdayToday normal went sku.Alot ppl skip sku cuz tired.Actually i oso wan skip (:Bt den last two days liaos, so dun wan skip.Cuz missed alot ppl during camp :(All of the period were taken by Mdm Chai.Den she say our attire changed alot *guiltyBt she say last wk liaos, so dun care.Bt nxt yr mus everyting proper :(*Sad. Sec3 die liaos :( No feelers D:Den gt sexuality program.Conducted by Mdm Chai oso.Bt she quite funny derhs, missed her alot too..After recess, played wif kabi, justin, ivan, qihui.The class was super noisy! xDSomebody say Mr Soong coming, den everybody rushed bac to their seats.Senario so funny sia! :D Actions super fast derhs.Dunno who gave fake alert twice! :XDen run back to our seats twice :PGot sprayed by justin alot of tyms.Uni & skirt very very wet :XLucky when mdm chai come in nvr saw tt (:Den discussed class outing.Got chalet (:After sku, go eat lunch wif,nicole, lihui, yushan, haleeda, aina, justin, yl, ivan.Actually wan go YL's hse.Nicole, yushan, haleeda, aina never go.So only left me lihui justin yl ivan.YL took nicole's bag.Justin & ivan took my bag.And dey still manage to stuff my bag inside ivan's bag.My bag so ke lian lorhs :XYushan wan help me take, bt got sprayed by dem.Bt in the end dey still returned me (:After tt, trained to Bukit Batok.Justin ivan go buy cars.Bt me & lihui tot dey dun wan go liaos.So go library find comics.Den ivan call me.And tok for 14mins++.I: Whr u all nw?Me: Library lorhs wif lihui.I: Come back bukit batok larhs.Me: So far lehs. We nd pei nicole.I: For what?Me: Pei her go home, she dun wan alone.I: After pei her, come here.Me: 2moro can, mrt card wan no money lerhs.I: Top up larhs.Me: No money how top up? We nd pei nicole oso.I: Pei her liaos, den come here can?Me: 2moro larhs. Vy far lehs.I: Last few days liaos lehs.Me: Nxt yr i nt same class wif her bt same class wif u all lehs.I: Recess still can see her.Me: Whole day can see u all lehs.And this whole thing repeat & repeat.Waseh, i explain until wan die liaos(:SORRY PANGSEHH U ALL LARHS:XDen went to find nicole.Den go JP walk walk.4plus go home(:Dun think that i cant live without you.
I dun need you as a friend anymore.
What you've said, i will remember.
Stop acting as if i need you alot.
Cuz seriously, i don't give a hoot about it.
This isn't the first time.
Since you dun cherished it, den fine.
End den end, cuz you really sucks.
I will never talk to you anymore, NEVER.
Even if you had apologised.
You are the one who wants to end it, not me.
So why must we reconcile this friendship?
You dun wan see us, so what?
As if i want to see you like that, cowshit!
Labels: No matter what, i wont give a hoot about it.