<body>
i'VE A LITTLE SECRET HIDDEN WITHIN MY HEART
read this baby ,
cos i told you so
life-justsurks.bs.com


This is my blog.
Hate me, thanks for making me famous.
Love me, tags are appreciated:]

About Me ,
i give free hugs

SHIMIN((:

TongShiMin:]
10Janurary♥
Fifteeeeeeeeeeeen!
Capricorn:)
YuanChing(:
1E3/2E3 3E3
Band`Clarinet:D




♥♥
JJLin is LOVED!♥



Remember, Everything Always Happens For A Reason. you need to go through the pain to experience the joy in life. ♥


PrivateBlog|MSN|Facebook

bold underline strike italic


wishlist ,
oh genie grant me
  • Everlasting Friendship.
  • Not to slack anymore.
  • Promote to Sec3E.
  • More intelligence.
  • Slim down.
  • Grow taller.
  • A netball.
  • Everything to be cancelled.

  • rants,
    i wanna hear you




    links ,
    byebye

    | Band
    | 1E3'08
    | 2E3'09


    | Aina
    | Adele
    | Amalina
    | Athirah
    | Beatrice
    | Camelia
    | Charlene
    | Charlton
    | Cheryl
    | Christine.C
    | Christine
    | Chufang
    | Chunlin
    | Erni
    | Famidha
    | Fiona
    | Haleeda
    | Huiwen
    | Jamie
    | Jason
    | Jeanette
    | Jennifer
    | Jiaqi
    | Jierou
    | Jinquan
    | Jingtian
    | Justin
    | Kapui
    | Kaiwei
    | Linyu
    | Liqi
    | Louis
    | Melody
    | Mingai
    | Muileng
    | Nadira
    | Nat
    | Nicole
    | Nolvin
    | Peiwen.C
    | Peiwen.Y
    | Peiying
    | Regina
    | Qihui
    | Serene
    | Shimin
    | Sinyee
    | Sirong
    | Tienling
    | Veronica
    | Weawen
    | Weifang
    | Wenwei
    | Xingyi
    | Xinying
    | Yeetong
    | Yushan
    | Zhaoyong
    | Zhihui


    Tag me to be linked:]


    archives ,
    dont remind me
    October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010

    affliates ,
    credits & music



    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com



    JJLIN; 加油
    JJLIN; 第几个100天
    JJLIN; 背對背擁抱

    Posted by Shimin(: , Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:03 AM /
    The Mirror
    © By Joan Curry

    When I look into the mirror it's not me I see
    There is an older woman looking back at me
    I don't know where she came from and
    I don't know why she's thereI just know
    I don't see me in the mirror anywhere

    This lady looks so sad you see...it makes me feel so bad
    She looks like she is searching for the beauty she once had
    Her skin is not so perky and her hair has turned to gray
    What happened to the young girl she knew just yesterday

    I see her eyes well up with tears and some fall on her cheek
    It is then I feel so sad inside and now my knees are weak
    For I realize that the woman in the mirror who keeps looking back you see
    Is not a total stranger in reality she's just..... Me

    ________________________________________________________________

    Yesterday took back geog paper.
    I passed! 16.5/25
    For the first tym i gt a B3 :)
    Can't believe it myself either.
    Nicole gt a same marks as me *high-five*
    Ms Kang & Ms Choo never come...
    So slacking in class.
    Ms Vanitha's period went to com lab.
    Everybody was lik wanting to sleep.
    Maybe is bcuz of the air-con.
    Chemistry went to chem lab.
    Sians. I hate going to e lab!
    Though its fun, but i dun lik going to lab.
    After sku, knew that Sports Heats cancelled cuz raining.
    So stay back in class....
    Abt 3+ want go hme le.
    But den found out that still raining so went back class ag.
    I hate that sissy (CC).

    Talked, den YL, ZY & ivan, nolvin came in...
    And the ZY sometimes vy qian bian.
    No wonder YL & nolvin keep 'bullying' him :D
    4+, den go hme.....



    [edited]
    Today did'nt go to sku.
    Dun ask me why.
    And i didn't play truancy hor.
    I missed a lot of people too....
    Especially waddy,nicole,yushan,lihui
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    [/edited]




    Labels: Finally its over. An ugly side of life, i know.....


    ♥♥♥