First day of school! *tired*Morning, principal tok about the:" I ♥ My English Teacher " thingy.OMG! Never will happened this year!2E3 was like giving eye contact & smiling...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!1st period was MassRun! :DAfter that was geog; doing filing.I wasn't quite into it.Cuz i was crazy-ing with Waddy & Nolvin :DThen it was Chinese!Had presentation about LKY, LOLS!Gave marks ferr our own group.It was like so high lorhs! Hehe(:Recess then Eng (hell lesson!)And ya, scoldings lorhs. Not amazed...This was what she said:
I'm so pissed off with this class!
If you fail your creative writing, don't cry to me.
I will make sure you all repeat your Sec2.
I'm warning you all now. Let me tell you this!
JQ struck the biggest "lottery" from Ms Vanitha!
ROFLs! She is a violent teacher! (must admit!)
Then it was Maths.
Ms Choo was also scolding us.... D:
Maybe we were just too noisy (????)
And Nolvin use Waddy's comb.
Used me, Waddy & Huiwen's clip to clip his hair.
Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny sia! :D
Then Chemistry.
Nolvin broke Waddy's comb! D:
Luckily Waddy too kind liaos, not angry with him.
But Waddy said Nolvin has no sense of responsibility!
Hahahahahahahahaha(:
Stayed back after school cuz Ms Choo asked we all to.
But onli for those hu struck "lottery" derhs(:
Stayed back eat lunch.
Slacked at class till 2.30pm.
Then lihui,yushan,tienling & beatrice sent me to MRT.
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! :D
Labels: Rebel People! :D